What is a Pass Plus Course?
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) created the Pass Plus Driving Lessons London. Pass Plus is a practical training programme that takes at least 6 hours to complete and is intended to help drivers enhance their skills.
- How does Pass Plus Training Works:
The Pass Plus course London consists of six modules, each designed to help you improve your driving skills and experience in different situations. The six modules are:
- Driving in town: This module covers driving in busy town and city centres, including dealing with complex junctions, one-way systems, and pedestrian crossings.
- Driving in all weather: This module covers driving in adverse weather conditions, such as rain, snow, and fog, and provides tips on how to adjust your driving to different weather conditions.
- Driving on rural roads: This module covers driving on rural roads, including dealing with narrow roads, sharp bends, and different types of junctions.
- Driving on dual carriageways: This module covers driving on high-speed roads such as dual carriageways, including overtaking, lane discipline, and joining and leaving the road safely.
- Driving on motorways: This module covers driving on motorways, including joining and leaving the motorway, lane discipline, and dealing with high-speed traffic.
- Night driving: This module covers driving at night, including dealing with reduced visibility, using headlights correctly, and avoiding driver fatigue.
Each module typically takes a few hours to complete, and you will receive feedback and guidance from your driving instructor throughout the course.
Is there a Final Test at the end of Pass Plus?
There is no formal test at the end of the Pass Plus course. Instead, the instructor will assess your driving skills throughout the course and provide you with feedback and guidance on how to improve.
The Pass Plus course is divided into six modules covering different driving scenarios. Once you have completed all the modules to the satisfaction of your instructor, you will receive a certificate from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
The Pass Plus certificate may entitle you to a discount on your car insurance, so it’s worth checking with your insurer to see if they offer this.
Booking Pass Plus Course UK
To book the Pass Plus course, you can contact a Pass Plus registered approved driving instructor (ADI) or DriveFix Driving School’s website. You can also find a list of registered instructors on the official Pass Plus website or by contacting your local driving test centre.
When you have found your pass plus driving instructor, you can schedule your training sessions at a time that is convenient for you. The course typically consists of six modules, each lasting around an hour. You can complete the course in a single day or over several sessions, depending on your availability.
Before you start the Pass Plus course, make sure you have your full UK driving licence and have passed your driving test within the last 12 months. Also, check with your car insurance provider if they offer any discounts for completing the course.
How It Works
LEARN TO DRIVE IN 4 SIMPLE STEPS
We are here to provide you with the best driving courses
The Pass Plus Course can be worth it for some individuals, as it provides additional training and experience in areas such as motorway driving, driving in adverse weather conditions, and night driving. Completing the course may also help new drivers to gain more confidence and reduce their car insurance premiums with participating insurance companies.
However, it is important to note that the Pass Plus Course is not a requirement to obtain a full driving licence, and the cost of the course can vary depending on the driving instructor or school. Ultimately, whether the Pass Plus Course is worth it depends on the individual’s specific circumstances and goals.
Rated 5 out of 5
I took only 12-14 lessons and did Pass the practical test on the first attempt🤘🤘.
I took lessons from miss Saima (Drivefix) and she really put a lot of effort to make sure I pass the practical driving test on the first attempt and surely I DiD.
Really friendly and focused teacher.
Dear Drivefix, I don’t have enough words to express my experience and emotions. I had taken many many lessons and had failed the tests before I met you. I did decide not to pursue driving anymore but all credit to you who gave me confidence and convenience me to try once with you. You are amazing and you did turn everything around. I got it and I still don’t believe I did it but all credit goes to you.
She was an awesome great driving instructor she help me a lot from the start. It’s a big achievement for me but only because of her.
Thanks a lot for everything Drivefix